Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Judith DeLozier in Hong Kong!


Lead with Passion - March 3-4, 2007

I am so excited that Judith will be back in Hong Kong next month. Last year, I, along with a group of NLP fans, attended her "3rd Generation NLP" program and it was truly transformational. I learn from so many great teachers and Judith totally takes the lead as one of the most prolific, congruent and spell-binding masters as she generously shared and demonstrated many powerful tools over two days.

The NLP tools I learned were not only cutting edge (and completely new to those in this field) but the best part is I learned many of them at the unconscious level. I found that since May, I have used many of these incredibly powerful and practical tools during a coaching session or when consulting with a client. They would just “show up” and granted, the processes would be tailored or modified to suit that particular situation but the fact that I gained the knowledge and skills at the “unconcious competence” level at such a rapid rate is what’s most impressive.

Her upcoming "Lead with Passion" event is not to be missed. Judith is one of the original co-developers of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and has made fundamental contributions to the development of many core NLP models and processes in the last 30 years.

From what I understand, she will be taking the concepts from 3rd Generation NLP and tailor specifically to how to apply them within a leadership model. A very powerful tool - "sponsorship" is what I've been practicing since last year and it changes lives. It is so incredibly useful, effective and amalgamates our self awareness, relationships and transformation. The promoter has done a fantastic job of presenting all this information online. Click here to read about 3rd Generation NLP.

There's also a video clip of Judy and you will see me in the corner being a very attentive student :-). Watch the clip here.

If you would like more info, please drop me a line and I am more than happy to share my notes from last year. You should definitely get yourself to this event if you are in Hong Kong!

No comments:

Top 11 All Time Favorite Books

  • A New Earth - Eckhart Tolle
  • The Power of Now - Eckart Tolle
  • Good to Great - Jim Collins
  • The Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolver
  • Many Lives, Many Masters - Dr Brian Weiss
  • Seeds of Greatness - Denis Waitley
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success - Deepak Chopra
  • Trinity - Leon Uris
  • Fountainhead - Ann Rand
  • Built to Last - Jim Collins & Jerry Porras
  • Conversations with God - Neale Donald Walsh